Two long horned chambered cairns lie near the Loch of Yarrows (ND305435). Both were excavated in 1865. The north cairn has a chamber at the eastern end where horns, not now visible, defined a semi-circular area in front of the entrance. The south cairn, a little higher up the hill, has forecourts at both ends. The chamber in the higher eastern end was divided into three compartments, the inner one still covered by a capstone, although now obscured by modern activity. A second chamber was located midway along the south side, although this is now difficult to see.